Saturday, November 5, 2011

3 ages algid alpha and abandoned Detroit Diesel 6V92T in a MCI MC9 again gets ashore in the mud

3 ages algid alpha and abandoned Detroit Diesel 6V92T in a MCI MC9 again gets ashore in the mud Video Clips.





Rate comment and subscribe! I havn't started this bus since I made the last video, "Cold Start MC9 #2" back in January 2010. I was supposed to get new batteries, but things came up and wasn't in a position to purchase. I had to move the bus it was in a bad spot so no choice but to jump it off, the starter complains(sorry starter!) because I know the batteries are weak but yet I still get it started. The ground is wet, its windy, I can't go forwards, so I try backwards and get stuck. Do I get free from the mud? Watch and find out!

Tags: bus, stuck, in, mud, mudd, TMC, MCI, MC9, Detroit, Diesel, 6V92T, cold, start

adhesive wall decor hideabed sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment